The Quotes are powered by Investing.com

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Trading Made Convenient: the iFOREX Mobile App

FOREX trades at the tip of a finger; On-the-go, and anywhere with a signal.

My favorite app used to be Instagram. Yes, I admit, I like taking pictures of my family and sharing them online. But the iFOREX app has made my life so much more convenient that it's taken over the #1 app spot. I track and manage my trades very diligently, but not having the most effective app on my phone was cutting in to my personal time because I had to constantly be at either my office or home computer to get the info I needed.

The trips back and forth were like dead zones, when I couldn't make any trades. The app, which offers professional trade functionality, is very user friendly, and I use it in conjunction with all of iFOREX's other platforms. The currency exchange is easily accessible, with the app giving me access to any data I need from my iFOREX account, and there's a 400:1 leverage on currencies, indices, and commodities.

I also find the analysis from iFOREX, including their charts, economic calendar, market info, and most importantly their fx-converter, to be extremely useful. Bloomberg has a similar app, but the interface isn't as user-friendly and it's a lot tougher to navigate. StockTouch has terrific visuals, but lacks a lot of information. TD Ameritrade and Yahoo Finance's apps are excellent for stock trades and options; but since I've been trading on Forex, I have to say that their analysis of currencies and commodities is far superior. And the trading speed is quicker with iFOREX's app.

To tell a tale out of school: I was caught in traffic on the LIE about five minutes before trading hours, and got a tidbit on Scutify that a projected dip in Bakken crude was going to push the market up for the day. Had this happened about a week earlier, I would have missed out on about fifteen minutes of trading; luckily enough, I had installed the app a few days prior and was able to confirm the info about Bakken and place some trades, including a binary option on a rise in the Nasdaq. Among the other tools I was able to access were the stop-loss feature, advanced market orders, full margin usage, tight spreads, and negative balance protection.

The bottom line is that timing is everything in the market. A few seconds can make the difference between abundant profit and severe loss, and I'm happy to have an app that enables me to trade informatively at a moment's notice wherever I am. Again, sorry Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. The Iforex mobile app is a great application to trade along with best forex signals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Research Options - Call and Put Tips : BUY HIND PETRO 920 PUT OPTION ABOVE 42 TGT 44,46,50 SL 39

    ReplyDelete